Qubino - Flush 2 relays
The Qubino Flush 2 Relay is ideal for remotely controlling up to two electrical devices (door locks, door openers, small appliances, etc.) or lights.
Flush 2 Relays
The smart way to control your lights
Want double control?
Want to control two lights at the same time? Do you have more than one light in one room?
Wirelessly control your lights
With Qubino smart home solutions you can check if your lights are on or off and control them using your smartphone.
- 2-IN-1: Control 2 different loads (set of lights) individually via Z-Wave (compatible controller required, sold separately).
- SAVE SPACE: This module will fit in the most crowded switch box. It's the best choice for double and triple gang boxes.
- SAVE MONEY: Use just one Qubino module to automate 2 different light switches. It installs behind your existing wall switches so you can keep your favorite style and spend less on equipment. Works great with LED's!
- BONUS FEATURES: Reports status instantly and monitors energy use for each load. Features a built-in timer so you can set your lights and devices to turns off automatically even if your Internet is down.
- MAKES THINGS EASIER: Auto-inclusion for quick and convenient installation. Restores on/off status after power failure. Works well with any type of mechanical wall switch (toggle and decora style, will NOT work with dimmers and electronic switches). NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED.
- Model Number: ZMNHBD3
- Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 110-240V / 12-24 VDC
- Maximum (Resistive) Load for 110VAC: 2 x 920W / 4A
- Maximum (Resistive) Load for 24VDC: 2 x 96W / 4A
- Power Consumption: 0.4 W
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 130 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 14-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation and Use: Indoor only
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
- Samsung SmartThings Hub with custom device handler - Contact Seller for Instructions
- Z-Wave Me
- Zipato ZipaTile
DOES NOT WORK WITH WINK, PIPER, OR ALARM PANELS (ADT Pulse, Vivint, Honeywell, Simon XT, and others). It will NOT work directly with Amazon Alexa Echo Plus - you need a compatible Z-Wave hub to control this module with Alexa (see above for hubs).
We Also Recommend
Qubino - 0-10 V Dimmer for LED Low Voltage Dimmable Fixtures